Should You Buy Or Lease Your Next Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton?
We understand that the decision can be tough if you don’t know the facts or the differences between the two.
Buying a new car offers many benefits that leasing does not but there are also disadvantages to buying a new Mercedes-Benz rather than leasing. Mercedes-Benz of Beaverton wants to help you make the best decision as to whether or not you should buy or lease your new Mercedes-Benz.
Benefits of Leasing
The Mercedes-Benz Financial Services First Class Lease® program is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. Consider the following:
- Little or no down payment required and no up-front sales tax payment (in most states).
- Leasing is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. You only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use. And leasing may offer tax advantages if the vehicle is for business purposes (please consult your tax advisor).
- A lower payment means more disposable income for other investments.
- Whether you drive 7,500 miles, 20,000 miles, or anywhere in between, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services’ First Class Lease® can be customized to meet your specific needs while lowering your monthly payment. Our High Mileage lease option provides an extra 5,000 miles per year for a total annual allowance of 20,000 miles. Or, if you currently drive less than 10,000 miles per year, our Ultra Low Mileage lease may be right for you with only 7,500 miles/year.
- Leasing means there is no hassle with trading-in or selling your vehicle.
- We take the risk of the resale value at the end of the lease and provide you with a set purchase option.
Benefits of Buying
Purchasing your Mercedes-Benz could be one of the wisest business decisions you can make. Consider the following:
- A Mercedes-Benz has a higher than average resale value and in buying, you are building equity toward ownership.
- You can sell your Mercedes-Benz at any time, on your own terms.
- When you buy, the required insurance limits for liability and property damage are usually lower than when you lease.
- You can modify your car any way you like with non-factory accessories.
- Modifying a leased car is not permitted, unless they are retailer-installed, factory-approved options.